As a general rule, you have 30 days to return your unworn purchase online. You can return it in any of our physical stores in Spain, France, Portugal or Andorra without cost. For any changes on physical stores, you will have to get the refund and then, make a new purchase.
In you need to send back items shipped, check our abroad policy of returns below:
You can make the return within 30 calendar days after delivery. If we receive the return or return form (which you will find at the bottom of this text) within 14 calendar days, we will make the refund of all payments received from you, including shipping costs (with the exception of the additional extra charge resulting from your own choice of the different mode of delivery to the less expensive option of ordinary delivery that we offer) no later than 14 calendar days from the date on which you inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. In this case, the filled return form must be included in the box in which the return is made.
In case that we receive the return of the product or the return form after the first 14 calendar days and before the end of 30 days, we will refund the price actually paid for the product (s) purchased, but the expenses of the delivery that you may have incurred will not be refunded.
- Returns proceed to our headquarters: You can return the product directly to the address that appears on the purchase invoice that you will receive it. We ask you to return the unworn product in perfect conditions and with its original labelling within 30 days with the product invoice. The shipment costs will be borne by the customer. If you have any questions, you can contact us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes for another product are not allowed: If you want another product, you must return your purchase and make a new order online through the www.misako.com/en. The shipment costs will be borne by the customer.
- Get the refund with the same payment method: The refund will be made as soon as possible within 14 days period from the date which you returned the product and we receive the item. The refund will be made on the same credit card, on the PayPal account you used for, voucher or gift card if you have used to make your purchase or in general exactly the same method of payment you have used to make your order.
- Returns Proceed in MISAKO physical store in Spain, Portugal, France and Andorra: TYou can make the return within 30 days after the delivery at any of our stores of above countries. In this case, you must go to the store in person and show the item, the invoice or delivery note that you received with the parcel. To make the refund correctly, we must receive the product unworn and in perfect condition and with its original labelling.
* There will be no returns of those products that are not in the same conditions which they were received or have been used beyond the mere opening of the product.
- Returns of the defective product to headquarter offices: You must send the product to the address shown on the product invoice with a brief where you explain the defect or damages it has. Remember to give us a phone number and contact email address. MISAKO workers will examine if there is a manufacturing defect or damage. Once this is done, we will contact you through the telephone number or email address that you gave us in the letter, and we communicate the answer. In the event that the product is not defective, any expense that may arise will be at your expense.
Refund will be done on the same form of payment. The refund will be made as soon as possible within a period of 14 days from the date which we receive the product. The refund will be made on the same credit card that was used to pay for the purchase or on the PayPal account you used.