The privacy and the security are a matter of trust and your trust is very important to MISAKO. For that reason, we strive to guarantee that our existing technical and organizational measures respect your data protection rights.
The personal data will be processed by FRAG COMERCIO INTERNACIONAL SL (as the body responsible, hereinafter "MISAKO"), with registered office in Can Cortadellas Industrial Estate, C-55 Abrera-Manresa Road, km1.8 Esparreguera (P.C. 08292- Barcelona), provided with a CIF B-60257771 and that is inscribed in the Commercial Register of Barcelona, in volume 25271, page 150, page B-86621. Having the email address contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The main target of processing your personal data is to offer you a safe, optimal, effective and personalized experience. To this end, you agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide our services and facilitate performance, including verifications that concern you.
- solve any problem, as how to improve the use of our Website and our services.
- customize, evaluate and improve our services, content and materials.
- analyse the volume and the history of your use of our services.
- communicate you about our products, promotional offers and marketing campaigns.
There are different systems for collecting personal data information in addition to the purchase process:
- Contact us form: we request the following personal data information: name and email address;
- Client Registration form: we request full name, email address and shipping address;
- Newsletter form: we request the following personal information: name and email address. For those who expressly opt to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe by clicking on the link "You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking here when you wish." Included in each email;
- Return process: full name and shipping address;
- Tracking statistics by email: Without doing it systematically, we can analyse and track the different rates (for example, clicks, openings, bounces ...) of clicks and the number of emails sent to evaluate the performance rates relative to their emailing campaigns.
For those customers who have registered on the web, we process the personal data information to create the contract with us to provide our services. Our employees and third-party providers have an obligation to respect the privacy of the data.
We do not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, to third parties without prior consent.
- Principles relating to the lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We will always require the user consent to process your personal data for one or several specific purposes which we will previously report with absolute transparency.
- Principles of data-protection minimization: We only request the data strictly necessary according to the purpose which they are intended for.
- Principles of the conservation period limitation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the treatment purposes, depending on the purpose.
- Principles of integrity and confidentiality: The data will be process in the adequate way that guarantees the security and confidentiality of the personal data.
Under the statutory regulations, the interested person has the right to request the access to personal data concerning the interested party, correction, blockage or deletion, of their treatment limitation, portability of data and to object treatment.
Interested parties will also have the right in effective protection ward and present a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider the personal data processing that concerns them violate the general European Regulation on the Data protection 2016/679.
These rights may be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com. Your requests will be processed within 30 days. We may require you to include a photocopy as proof of identity or authority in your application form.
You can also modify your personal data at any time by connecting to your account and clicking on "edit my profile".
The personal data will be kept safe until the deletion is requested by the interested party.
The host servers in which MISAKO processes and stores its databases are located exclusively within the European Union (France). MISAKO undertakes not to transfer any data outside the European Economic Area.
MISAKO will inform you immediately, to the legally extent authorized to do so, in case of any application or order from an administrative or court authority regarding your personal data.
MISAKO is committed to use and process the personal data included of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the statutory rights of current data protection regulations and, in particular, the General Regulation on European Data Protection 2016/679.
Likewise, in order to avoid, in particular, any unauthorized access, ensure accuracy and correct use of the data, MISAKO has put into electronic practice procedures, physical and adequate management of them, in order to protect and preserve the personal data collected through its services.